Monday, August 29, 2005

The Joys of Motherhood...

Omigod. If I have to take one more trip to the bathroom this morning, I swear to God I'm going to FREAK OUT. Drink lots of water. Drink lots of milk. Listen to the raindrops slipslop against the window pane.



Peeing for two? Yeah right, it feels like 4 or 5 little guys must be trapped in my uterus, all taking turns bouncing off my bladder. Boing, boing, boing! It's like the Bouncy Castle in there. I visualize them rebounding off my bladder and high-fiving each other as they pass, "That was a good one!", "Nice air!"



I'm going to have to log hours against Pee-Time on my progress report this week. Maybe I can request to have my cubicle moved closer to the washroom? I've considered sleeping in the tub, so my three-times-a-night call of nature requires less of a commute.



How am I going to get through a meeting? A catheter?

1 comment:

  1. :) Hi Chica,
    Nice to have you both (well all three of you) back safe and sound! Missed you this morning but suppose now you may have been located near a bathroom somewhere?!? Hee hee.
    Be great!
    J

    ReplyDelete