Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Red Shoe Diaries

I have to admit, I have a bit of a fetish for red shoes. The most recent addition to my collection is a pair of Holey Soles that Jason bought me. He had a pair of blue ones that he wore everywhere and I would steal them every chance that I got! So one day, after coming home from a particularly nasty workday, there were a pair waiting for me beside his at the door! Fun!




Today is a RED SHOE day! 



I wore my red shoes today because I felt the need to inject a little levity into my day. I'm finding it harder and harder to concentrate on what I am doing at work... hence this blog! Anyhow I've received many comments on them - all the way from "COOL SHOES!" to "They make your feet look like Papa Smurf's". Sigh.




Do YOUR shoes float? 



I realize that these shoes are uber-trendy right now, but I don't mind looking like a yuppie. The little nubbies on the insoles give me a wicked foot massage when I wear them with no socks! Nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment