Wednesday, February 28, 2007

West Coast Mamas on the Weather Network


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

*one of my moms was kind enough to save the segment while she had the news streaming on her computer...

Today for my outdoor Stroller Fitness class at Trout Lake, the Weather Network came to tape our workout and interview me - yay!!! A light dusting of snow, some sunshine and 24 of my favourite moms were out in full force to show Canada how great it is to be a new mommy in Vancouver!

I even wore mascara! You know, so my eyes would pop on TV!

If anyone wants to check us out, the segment on West Coast mamas getting active during the winter starts airing this Friday, and continues to air for 2 weeks! Yay!

And since I got such great free advertising, I thought it was prudent to invest in a nice Lululemon uniform for the event! Check out my pants!!! Sassy!

*editor's note: Unfortunately you cannot see my pants in the interview, nor did my eyes pop with my mascara... sigh. But trust me, the pants - they. ARE. HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment