Sunday, April 16, 2006

Still No Baby

Another day of Braxton Hicks, bloody show and back ache - but no baby.

If I have to shove one more capsule of evening primrose oil up my hoohah... I swear to God, I might lose it. Sorry, too much information?

On the plus side, Jason's mural in the nursery is coming along wonderfully - it is SO CUTE to see him nesting. I will post before and after shots when he's done. I love my Renaissance man, he cooks, paints AND looks hot in a Speedo!

Also, I have finished sewing my crib dust ruffle, valance, rocking chair cover and closet door curtain.

See that, baby??? I'm READY!!!

Tomorrow is my parents' 30th wedding anniversary. I'm thinking a grandchild might be a good gift. I wonder if I should buy a card?

In other news, we woke up at 5am this morning to find out that Jason has been UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPTED to start school at UBC in July! Yay, Plan A!!! We didn't really have a Plan B...

Yay! Hubby in school!

Baby come now!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting times!!!!! Yay!!!!! It's nice when the nesting is done (more or less) and you feel ready for the baby.
    I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete