Saturday, February 9, 2008

Booty-licious

Well, I finally splurged on some Paige designer maternity jeans... I did buy them on consignment, in my own defense! So instead of $285, I spent $100 - that means I will have to re-consign them after since I can't really justify the cost...

Well, other than the HOT BOOTY ACTION they provide!



These jeans make me feel like a million bucks! And I didn't have to hem them!

Oh JOY!

In other news, antibiotics have started to clear up my 2+ week battle with sinus infection... that and the NETI-pot, truly disgusting, but definitely effective. Life is almost normal!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, aren't you supposed to be hiding your obscene protruding belly under big floral smocks? How dare you flaunt your fecund state! Haha, lucky Callie got the Wolff genes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I forgot I was on a general account, suppose I should sign that.
    Love Auntie Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and consider me your newest follower! I'm due any day now and know what you mean about those jeans. I spent far too much on a pair or mat jeans but they at least look like real jeans, not icky preggo jeans. I hope your cold clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete